#HClassBlog - “Josiah got 3rd in 100m because he slipped on his shoelace” - May 12, 2026

 Introduction: 

Hello everyone! My name is Josiah, and this week, I will be writing the blog for #HClass25 for the second time. I am a Grade 7 student at Sir Arthur Currie and I enjoy playing video games, sprinting, and playing sports 🏀🏃 🎮 . I enjoy going to church on Sundays. ✝️


The Rose: Grade 6’s, 7’s and 8’s spent all day outside participating in track & field. Because of this, we had no classwork and we were able to have fun, socialize and be active for the whole day! 🏃‍

The Thorn: 

It was a great week, no thorn to report.


The Bud: Next week, is our Spring Concert. The theme is "At The Movies" I am a member of our band and we are playing three songs - The Avengers Theme, Mission Impossible and Defying Gravity from the movie Wicked. The Currie Chorus (our school choir) is also performing as well as several soloists and ensembles, including Saqeef who is playing piano.

Our band practicing, that's me on saxophone.

Literacy Leanings:

We will be finishing our CNN 10 media literacy projects. We’ll also be working on our "Rants" inspired by the ones from CBC's Rick Mercer Report. We are going to finish writing them and then record them. Stay Tuned. ✍️📝✏️

Math Mentions:

Grade 6’s have to start preparing for EQAO so they will start practicing math equations.



Next Week: Mohammed or Tomoya will be writing the blog next week. It will be their second time too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#HClassBlog - The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street - January 28, 2026

#HClassBlog - Saqeef was drinking water out of a plastic bag - February 25, 2026

#HClassBlog - "That''s The Breaks" - April 22, 2026